A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Dominy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Dominy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dominy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa F Dominy DO is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larissa F. Dominy practice?
- Dr. Larissa Dominy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larissa Dominy practices Pediatrics near Gilbertsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Gilbertsville Pediatricians.