A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa J Lee MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larissa J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Larissa Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Larissa Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.