A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa J Lee MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larissa J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Larissa Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larissa Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.