A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Lim, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa Athena Lim FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larissa A. Lim practice?
- Dr. Larissa Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Larissa Lim practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Sleep Medicine Doctors.