A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Malmstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Malmstadt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Malmstadt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Malmstadt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Malmstadt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malmstadt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan