A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Malmstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Malmstadt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Malmstadt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Malmstadt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Malmstadt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa Malmstadt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larissa Malmstadt practice?
- Dr. Larissa Malmstadt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larissa Malmstadt practices Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.