Learn more about Dr. Lark Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lark Hughes, FACOG, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lark Sandy Hughes FACOG and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lark S. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Lark Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Lark Hughes practices Psychiatry near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Psychiatrists.