A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lark Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lark Hughes, FACOG, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lark Sandy Hughes FACOG and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lark S. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Lark Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lark Hughes practices Psychiatry near Terrell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Terrell Psychiatrists.