Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larkus Pesnell
Dr. Larkus Pesnell, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Heber Springs, AR, with other offices in Fayetteville, AR and Tulsa, OK (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Anesthesiology. Dr. Pesnell is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center and Fayetteville City Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Larkus Pesnell has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Larkus Pesnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Heber Springs, AR.
Dr. David Silas
Neurology, Psychiatry, General Practice
Heber Springs, AR 0.30 mi44
Dr. Gregg Tarini
Heber Springs, AR 0.30 mi11
Dr. Michael Schneider
Heber Springs, AR 0.30 mi20