A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larrie Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larrie Williamson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larrie Williamson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Williamson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Caddo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larrie Ann Williamson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larrie A. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Larrie Williamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larrie Williamson practices Psychiatry near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Haynesville, LA and Minden, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists.