A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cowley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cowley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cowley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Cowley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Cowley practice?
- Dr. Larry Cowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Cowley practices Otolaryngology near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Otolaryngologists.