A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cowley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cowley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Cowley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Cowley practice?
- Dr. Larry Cowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Cowley practices Otolaryngology near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Otolaryngologists.