A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Johnson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Johnson practice?
Dr. Larry Johnson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.