A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Johnson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Johnson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jack Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Johnson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.