A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Johnson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Johnson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jack Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Johnson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.