A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Levine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Levine, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Spine Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Allan Levine MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Larry Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Levine practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Physiatrists and Anchorage Pain Management Doctors.