Dr. Larry Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Adler?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Larry Adler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015

Did not listen/very arrogant

Dr. Adler had very poor bedside manners on the 3 occasions that I saw him. He has no compassion whatsoever. He strictly wanted me to listen to him; however, he did not fully want to listen to me. He impressed me as being very arrogant and full of himself. He is a poor representation for St Joseph Hospital. He is one of those doctors who has probably been in practice longer than he needs to. He dismissed my symptoms as being nothing more than anxiety (when there was more going on with me....anxiety was the result of what I was experiencing) and did not listen to me. I wonder if he would want his loved ones to be dismissed in this way. The only positive thing I can say is that the staff is wonderful.

April 11th, 2015

Excellent

* Excellent service. * Facility clean and staff members were friendly. * Day before procedure: I used Prepopik 2 step with no problems & easy to use * Day of procedure: Stress free environment and it was painless.