A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Alessi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Alessi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Alessi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alessi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alessi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edward Alessi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Alessi practice?
- Dr. Larry Alessi has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Alessi practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.