A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Alton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Alton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alton graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Alton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Alton practice?
- Dr. Larry Alton has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Alton practices Family Medicine near Montrose, MI.
See Montrose Family Physicians.