A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Gene Armstrong DO and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry G. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Larry Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Armstrong practices Neurological Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.