A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bachle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachle graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Bachle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Bachle DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Bachle practice?
- Dr. Larry Bachle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Bachle practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Emergency Physicians.