A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bans graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry L Bans MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Bans practice?
- Dr. Larry Bans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Bans practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.