A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Barker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Barker, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Barker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry James Barker FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Barker practice?
- Dr. Larry Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Barker practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Geriatric Doctors, and Arlington Oncologists.