Learn more about Dr. Larry Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Barker, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Barker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry James Barker FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Barker practice?
- Dr. Larry Barker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Barker practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Durant, OK.
See Sherman Internists, Sherman Geriatric Doctors, and Sherman Oncologists.