Dr. Larry Barmat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Barmat?

April 14th, 2016

Dr. Barmat performed a hysteroscopy and tissue removal under anesthesia for me. He had an excellent bedside manner and helped to calm my nerves. There was an issue with giving me the anesthesia via IV and he helped to find another solution. He even called the next morning to be sure I was doing alright. I would definitely recommend Dr. Barmat.

July 24th, 2013

Outstanding

Dr. Barmat is an incredible doctor. Between my line of work as well as my personal experience, I have never met a healthcare provider who not only is as talented and compassionate as he, but who sets the bar for bedside manner. Dr. Barmat always welcomed and took the time to answer each and every question posed. From the beginning, I never felt like a number or another procedure. I always felt he was very much so interested in not only my healthcare, but overall well being and approached our medical situation from that standpoint. While Dr. Barmat was at the helm of aiding us in achieving our goal, whether or not this was the case, my comments would be the same. Every consumer of healthcare services should be fortunate enough to receive the level of care we experienced during the year we spent with Abington Reproductive Medicine and under Dr. Barmat's care. I would highly recommend him in a heart beat to anyone seeking the services of a reproductive endocronologist.

September 26th, 2012

An amazing doctor!!

I was referred to Dr. Barmat through another surgeon with Abington Reproductive (Dr. Jay Schinfield, who is also an amazing doctor) bc he was the surgeon who performed laparascopic myomectomies. Dr. Barmat is so kind and compassionate! He initially informed me that my situation was too dire and this procedure could not be performed but I begged him to reconsider. He thought about it and consulted with another physician and surprised me prior to my scheduled regular myomectomy that he would do it! The surgery was a success but I had complications that Dr. Barmat responded to quickly! I was sent home after a 2 days but was feeling deathly ill a few days post surgery. I called the office and they told me to come in. They took some blood work, gave me antibotics and sent me home. I received a call from the office that evening that I needed to immediately report to office in the AM. They told me to call an anbulance if needed. By the time I got to office, Dr. Barmat and staff were promptly waiting for me...I could barely walk. Dr. Barmat and his team were on my case. I was immediately sent to emergency room where they ran tests rapidly to confirm their suspicions..I had a severe kidney infection which led to bacterial sepsis, and colitis(inflammation of the colon). They immediately admitted me and started me on broad spectrum antibiotics. Dr. Barmat and his team were so professional and caring! He came to see me or called a few times a day to personally check on me despite the fact that he had other surgeries going on and had his resident acting on his behalf as well as other members of the Abington team. I stayed in the hospital about a week and beat my sepsis diagnosis. If it weren't for doctor Barmat's quick response to my bloodwork, I may not be here. I owe him my life! At my post op visit, the entire staff and doctor Barmat hugged me and made me feel so special. They were happy to see me alive and well! I know this review is long but I needed to tell my story..Dr. Barmat truly deserves the Doctor of The Decade Award...he is truly amazing :-)

August 29th, 2012

awesome experience

I conceived my aughter thru IVF @crozer thru the wonderful help from Dr..barmat! He was amazing, and so understanding! Best doctor ever!!

May 29th, 2012

Experienced, Excellence and Compassionate

I was reffered to Dr. Barmat by my current fertility doctor for robotic surgery on my fibroids; even though I was aware he was one of the top doctors to perform this type of surgery, I was quite surprised by how compassionate and approachable he was. He has good bedside manners; especially calling you the following day after surgery.

January 24th, 2011

Excellent physician

December 23rd, 2010

Dr. Barmat is a wonderful infertility doctor

Before finding Dr. Barmat, we had so many concerns and questions about our future. The infertility doctor we were using at the time did not give us results for over 3 years...two months after we met with Dr. Barmat he got us pregnant! What a wonderful and caring doctor, we just can't say enough.

October 21st, 2010

Compassionate doctor

After seeing other fertility doctors for years I was referred to dr barmat. He was so thorough and took so much time with my husband and I. He really seemed to care about all we have gone through. He was extremely knowledgable about ivf and his suggestions worked! He is awesome!

September 8th, 2010

Dr. Barmat was wonderful!

We'd recommend him to anyone! Dr. Barmat is board certified in infertility and it shows. He was there to answer any questions we had and his advice was perfect!!! We have a brand new baby boy thanks to him and his great staff.

July 28th, 2010

He really couldn't explain why my IVF cycles all failed. He stated if we did IVF again he would do the same thing, if the 4 cycles failed everytime, why do them the same? We weren't happy with that and didn't return.

October 18th, 2017