Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Your Front Staff Is Horibble show details Your Front Staff Is Horibble
by Never Coming Back!!! on Feb 17th, 2015

I believe that your front staff represents your clinic! I did not have a great experience with the front staff they are very unprofessional and their phone skills are lacking! If you wanted to get treated like a civilized person! Do not go here! run!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jeanette on Jan 12th, 2015

If you want a Dr that listens to your concerns and doesn't rush you, this is your DOC!!

by Wayne Daniel on Jan 6th, 2015

Great doctor. Friendly and communicates well with patient.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Sharon R. on Apr 25th, 2013

Dr. Baros is very easy to talk to and I never feel like Dr. Larry is in a hurry, like some doctors. He will listen to any health issue you might have, and he refers you to top -of -the- line specialists if you need one. I have been so happy with the way he has managed my health. His staff is excellent, too. They have helped me with medical insurance problems many times!

Jul 2nd, 2012

does NOT rush through appointment; very thorough

Receptionist Practicing Medicine show details Receptionist Practicing Medicine
by Lisa Gonzalez on Feb 14th, 2011

Receptinist refused to make an appointment after stating that problem needed a specialist and Dr. Baros was not a specilaist.

One of the best in the business show details One of the best in the business
Jan 14th, 2011

We, my husband and I have been going to Dr. Baros for several years now. We are well pleased we found him and we found him through mutual friends that have been seeing him many years as well.

Dec 16th, 2010

Great communication skills! Works with you and your circumstances. Is very busy, but never never makes you feel rushed. Good with answering all your questions. Tries to keep it simple. My favorite doctor of all time!

Oct 1st, 2009

Excellent Dr./Patient relationship.

Dr. Larry Baros is awesome! show details Dr. Larry Baros is awesome!
May 1st, 2009

I am a nurse and he is the best PCP I ever had!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Dave Vanderhoof on Aug 26th, 2008

From time opening door & closing door, I have never been in his office more than 20/minutes (5/years with him) very friendly, caring, concerned, BUT very busy.

in out on with life... show details in out on with life...
Aug 19th, 2008

love this doctor and staff~ always super quick! Doctor on time all the time~ we've been seeing Dr. Jimmy for 3yrs. now and have been extremely happy so far!