A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Batty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Batty, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Batty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Batty graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan