A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Berman is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Berman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Archibold Memorial Hosp
- Washington County Reg Med Ctr, Sandersville, Ga
- Hutcheson Med Ctr, Ft Oglethorpe, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Berman MD is a male Pain Management, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Berman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Berman practices Pain Medicine near Logansport, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA.
See Logansport Pain Management Doctors.