A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Blackburn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Blackburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blackburn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Wayne Blackburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Larry Blackburn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Blackburn practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.