A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Blackburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Blackburn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Blackburn practice?
Dr. Larry Blackburn practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.