Neurology
Baltimore Washington Spine & Neuroscience Center
301 Hospital Drive Ste 803
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
410-553-8160
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Excellent, Thorough  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

I suffered an intraventricular hemorrhage after an unrelated surgery, and was referred to Dr. Blum at BWMC as part of my recovery program. On the first visit he spent over an hour explaining the scans of my hemorrhage, why it had occurred, what the effects were, what was done to relieve it, and what I should expect in the future. He also performed a very thorough examination, and very ably and politely answered the many questions my wife and I had. We left his office after that first visit much better informed, and with many fears allayed. Subsequent visits have been just as helpful.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

worst doctor...i'd give him negavtive stars if i could

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

I wish he was still practicing.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Blum was very professional and worth waiting for - accurate diagnosis for me and the staff was friendly and polite. These other reviews are way off the base - must have been a bad day when they were seen. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a neurology diagnosis and care.

|  dr weasle  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

i saw dr blum for the 1st time in 2008 and i still have not gotten over the horrible experience i had with him. he is the coldest, most dismissive doctor i have ever had the misfortune to meet. when looking at my cat scan, it showed what could have been a tumor, thankfully it was not. i was scared beyond belief and started to cry. dr blum yelled at me and said, 'we don't do that here.' i look at him, got up, and left and found a doctor i could trust with my health and body. if you care about yourself, do not go to this man. he is dangerous to patients.

|  i want my money back!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

dr, took bad notes obviously, my report out had several wrong points in it. he failed to ask questions which may have led to a diagnosis for me much earlier on.i became aware of this when a man he treated for GBS shared his experience with me. i would NEVER recommend him and, in fact am going to request the money i paid for the visit back, i am uninsured so that entire fee came out of my pocket an it HAD to be paid up front.....even if i had insurance i would have informed the company NOT to pay the bill. others beware....do your homework..

|  Pitiful Office  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

The worst physicians office staff I have ever seen! When arriving patients are greeted by 21 professionally printed signs on what to do, not to do, have, not to have, hoops to jump through etc... The receptionist is rude, not helpful, and unwilling to assist patients in the process. As for Dr. Blum, he mumbles is difficult to understand and was interupted 3 times during the office visit by his staff. Something is off with Dr. Blum, but his office staff takes the cake in making sure patients do not ruturn! I will be getting a second opinion for sure and feel like this entire experience with Dr. Blum was a waste of time.

|  Blum the Bum  |  show details
by Williams on Jan 6th, 2009

During my 1st visit, I could hardly understand Dr. Blum for him mumbling. During the 2nd visit, he yelled at me and I caught him twice admiring himself in the bathroom mirror while he had me waiting as he adjusted the water temp. Weird. He forgot why we were there, and apparently didn't care. Also seemed to be dozing off as my husband asked a question, then he barked back an anwer. This, after we waited 2 hours to see the man. What a waste!

|  Sleeping Doctor  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2008

Dr. Blum fell asleep 10-15 times during my appointment. Dozing off or sleep apnea?? Yelled at me like I was a two year old. Very disappointed. In my opion, Dr. Blum should not be practicing.