A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Botz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Botz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Botz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Botz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry D Botz MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Botz practice?
- Dr. Larry Botz has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Botz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Pathologists.