A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bowen, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry William Bowen FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Larry Bowen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Bowen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.