A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bowman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- AnMed Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry S Bowman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Larry Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Bowman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seneca, SC.
See Seneca Surgeons.