A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bowman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- AnMed Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Stanley Bowman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Larry Bowman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Larry Bowman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seneca, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC and Clemson, SC.
See Seneca Orthopedic Surgeons.