Dr. Larry Boyd MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2016
Best Dr hands down!!
I saw Dr Boyd a couple times before I deliver my twins. Being such a small hospital he was confident and he delivered both my boys weighing 41bs a piece. I would definitely use him again. He is such a wonderful man, loves his family and treated me like family. He come in on Christmas day to deliver my boys. He may seen quiet and not as happy to some but once you open up to him, he is a great guy and very understanding. I don't see how anyone could say any different. The nurse staff was very rude and never brought my meds on time which left me in so much pain,but as soon as I told Dr Boyd he took care of the problem. The Hosp is not all that great but he is by far the absolute best Dr that I have ever used!

May 22nd, 2015
Dr Boyd saw me in the ER for a collapsed lung and broken rib. Excellent care was provided and he informed me of every step he was taking. It was a very painful situation that Dr Boyd addressed quickly!

April 23rd, 2013
Bad Experience
My regular doctor was not available so I saw Dr. Boyd instead and regret it. He was impersonal from the moment he walked into the room, not even introducing himself and only speaking to the nurse. I had a pap smear done and I do not do well with exams like that. He rushed through my pap smear impatiently and gruffly which left me physically sore and emotionally upset all afternoon. I cried several times in the hours after the experience. He performed another procedure on me after that which required an incision. The incision opened up about a week later and I ended up going to the emergency room about it. Maybe he was having a bad day and is normally good but based on my experience, I could never recommend him to anyone. If you like someone with a good bedside manner, look elsewhere.

October 7th, 2008