Learn more about Dr. Larry Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Brinkman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Brinkman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Freeport, IL
- Freeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Kirk Brinkman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Brinkman practice?
- Dr. Larry Brinkman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Brinkman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Freeport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and West Plains, MO.
See Freeport Orthopedic Surgeons.