A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Brinkman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Brinkman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Freeport, IL
- Freeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Kirk Brinkman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Brinkman practice?
- Dr. Larry Brinkman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Brinkman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Freeport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and West Plains, MO.
See Freeport Orthopedic Surgeons.