A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Brock, Anti-aging/Functional Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging/Functional Medicine (Specializing in Hormonal Balancing for Males and Females)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Dale Brock MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Brock practice?
- Dr. Larry Brock has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Brock practices Preventive Medicine near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Preventive Medicine Specialists.