Dr. Larry Brock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 17th, 2011
I have had the pleasure of working with many Doctors over the years and Dr. Brock knows more about medicine, health and especially healing than all of them put together!!!!!!!

February 24th, 2010
Great Dr
Dr Brock has been great in helping me with my hormone problems. I have had good results with his work.

September 9th, 2009
Great Doctor and Staff!
Finding Dr. Brock has been such a blessing to me. Dr. Brock is the kind of doctor that I always wanted but thought really didn't exisit. He talks to you as though what you say has some value! He truly listens to your imput and is totally open to discussing your problem with you to arrive at a solution together. I have been using the bioidentical hormones for about six months and feel as though I have my life back. My husband has now been going to Dr. Brock and he also is feeling so much better in just a short time.

August 10th, 2009
hormone replacement saved my life
I was just about to hit rock bottom - my Mom had been telling me for years that I needed my hormones checked - two of my last three OB doctors refused to check my hormone levels - telling me that they change throughout the month - through the grape vine I heard about bio-identical hormones - I found Dr. Brock, started the hormone, and two months later I feel great - This experience has changed my mental, emotional and physical well being - it took me two good months to start feeling the difference - I am so glad this has worked for me. I feel like I have my life back.