Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Brown
Dr. Larry Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Riverside, RI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Bradley Hospital and Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Brown has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Larry Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Gregory Fritz
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Providence, RI 0 mi45
Dr. Laura Whiteley
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Providence, RI 0 mi10
Dr. Katharine Phillips
Providence, RI 0 mi29