A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Buchanan, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Buchanan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Dale Buchanan DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Larry Buchanan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Larry Buchanan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beavercreek, OH.