A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Buchanan, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Buchanan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Dale Buchanan DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Larry Buchanan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Larry Buchanan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beavercreek, OH.