A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Burch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burch
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Burch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Burch DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Burch practice?
- Dr. Larry Burch has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Burch practices Family Medicine near Elkhart, TX.
See Elkhart Primary Care Doctors.