A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Burch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burch
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Burch DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Burch practice?
- Dr. Larry Burch has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Burch practices Family Medicine near Elkhart, TX.
See Elkhart Family Physicians.