A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Burch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Burch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edward Burch DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Burch practice?
- Dr. Larry Burch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Burch practices Family Medicine near Elkhart, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Elkhart Family Physicians.