A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Burton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Nose Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Burton has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Burton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Larry Burton practice?
- Dr. Larry Burton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Larry Burton practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Menasha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Ripon, WI.
See Menasha Otolaryngologists and Menasha Surgeons.