Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

DRINK A SIX PACK AND MOVE show details DRINK A SIX PACK AND MOVE
Sep 21st, 2012

If this man is a doctor,I am the queen of England. Rudest, crudest person to be a professional I have ever met. Told him of inability to go to sleep and stay asleep... he told me to "drink a six pack". Also expressed concerns over local Hemet Hospital and he told me "if you don't like it move". So very professional. I will be reporting these comments to my insurance company.

He is Wonderful! show details He is Wonderful!
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Hughes is a very unique combination of intelligence, patience and caring. You don't always see all three in docs today. He is an extremely smart diagnostician and takes his time explaining thing to us old folks. I think he is the best, and I am lucky to be a regular patient.

Jan 31st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Larry Hughes for over 14 years. My whole family goes to him and we love him. He is a very caring man. He is good at explaining things and he has called me days after our son was sick to see how he was doing. Excellent doctor.

Trust Me You Can Find A Way Better Doctor!!! show details Trust Me You Can Find A Way Better Doctor!!!
by Trisha K at Insider Pages on Sep 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I can not believe that Dr. Hughes is even a doctor. He is the rudest, meanest, unfriendliest, impatient, sarcastic person I have ever met an...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
If you are looking for a really good Doctor, then he your guy! show details If you are looking for a really good Doctor, then he your guy!
by A. Cobos on Mar 11th, 2010

I am new to the Doc's office, but have had a really excellent experience with him. I find him to be a caring and a Doc' that listen to me and asked how I would like to handle my health care. Don't get me wrong, he's no push over, or one who will let you tell him how to do his job, but he like your input. He was a Corpsmen back in the day, and being a Marine myself found that to be areally good thing. So, if you are looking, I say give him a call, I find him to be outstanding, so much so that he also cares for my mother. The only bad thing is you have ta have cash for your co-pay, as he has had so many checks not honored.

Excellent doctor. show details Excellent doctor.
Oct 4th, 2008