Dr. Larry Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Hughes?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Larry Hughes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017

The absolute worst doctor ever! He is rude and uncaring and doesn't seem to know what he is doing. I would never go to him again. I would die before going to him.

February 7th, 2017

Long wait

I was assigned Dr Hughes 1 year ago trough Tricare upon release from hospital. The hospital doctor instructed me to see him within 24 hours of release. When I called and told them I was informed he couldn't see me for 30 days, I took the appointment but 25 days later they called to reschedule.i said screw it. Today I called because of reoccurring cellutits and fever, they told me 2 days and if it's that bad go to VA or ER. I am contacting Tricare to get new Dr

January 27th, 2017

Great experience

Went for a quick procedure and love reaults thx nurse Julie

September 23rd, 2016

Oustanding

I have been going to Dr Hughes for the last two years and pleased with the care I have received. Outstanding doctor with an outstanding staff!

April 12th, 2016

I made him my PCP. Attentive to any complaints. Thorough. Understanding. Wonderful Bedside Manner. Large Medical Offices. Staff in All Departments are Prompt efficient, understanding & friendly.

September 21st, 2012

DRINK A SIX PACK AND MOVE

If this man is a doctor,I am the queen of England. Rudest, crudest person to be a professional I have ever met. Told him of inability to go to sleep and stay asleep... he told me to "drink a six pack". Also expressed concerns over local Hemet Hospital and he told me "if you don't like it move". So very professional. I will be reporting these comments to my insurance company.

August 29th, 2011

He is Wonderful!

Dr. Hughes is a very unique combination of intelligence, patience and caring. You don't always see all three in docs today. He is an extremely smart diagnostician and takes his time explaining thing to us old folks. I think he is the best, and I am lucky to be a regular patient.

January 31st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Larry Hughes for over 14 years. My whole family goes to him and we love him. He is a very caring man. He is good at explaining things and he has called me days after our son was sick to see how he was doing. Excellent doctor.

March 11th, 2010

If you are looking for a really good Doctor, then he your guy!

I am new to the Doc's office, but have had a really excellent experience with him. I find him to be a caring and a Doc' that listen to me and asked how I would like to handle my health care. Don't get me wrong, he's no push over, or one who will let you tell him how to do his job, but he like your input. He was a Corpsmen back in the day, and being a Marine myself found that to be areally good thing. So, if you are looking, I say give him a call, I find him to be outstanding, so much so that he also cares for my mother. The only bad thing is you have ta have cash for your co-pay, as he has had so many checks not honored.

October 4th, 2008