Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Matsumoto
Dr. Larry Matsumoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Matsumoto is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. Dr. Matsumoto has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Matsumoto has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Larry Matsumoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Tameeka Walker
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi15
Dr. Kevin Gomez
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Atlanta, GA 0 mi35
Dr. Najia Lawrence
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi13