A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Moore has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Clyde Moore MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Larry Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Moore practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.