A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Moore has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Clyde Moore MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Larry Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Moore practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.