Dr. Larry Cain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Cain?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Larry Cain?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 3rd, 2010

Dr Cain

I was diagnosed with fairly accute IBS by Dr. Cain after years of not being able to find out what was causing my stomach problems. The first visit Dr. Cain, after examining me, told me that IBS was my problem. He also told me I needed a colonostomy sp? which I did and during the procedure he found 3 polops. Since following his detailed advice I have since lost 60 pounds and feel like a kid again, rarely do I suffer with stomach problems now, Dr Cain has been my doctor for about 6 years. Grateful!

June 19th, 2017