Dr. Larry Cantley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Cantley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Larry Cantley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 10th, 2016

Retired teacher

Dr Cantley was very knowledgable, proficient in his explanation of my hyperparathyroidism. He answered my questions, talked me through the procedure. He was excellent - and all while there was a power outage! I would highly recommend him.

December 7th, 2013

One of the worst physician experiences I have ever had

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The actual interaction with the physician was one of the worst I have ever had. He was dismissive of virtually everything I had to say and quick to made a medication recommendation that was in complete opposition to my actual symptoms. No opportunity for dialogue. I will definitely not go back and would certainly not recommend him to anyone else.

November 18th, 2013

Shocked & Disgusted

This physician was rude, dismissive and condescending. He spent very little time in the exam room, and was nasty and abusive, raising his voice and talking over my attempted questions. Apparently he is mostly interested in and focused on diabetes, but I would not recommend him for any reason. I object to giving this doctor even one (1) star, but the website requires it in order to submit.

April 7th, 2013

Useless

This man cares nothing of his profession or his Patients, complete lack of empathy for your sickness, as long as he goes home feeling good thats all that matters.

November 15th, 2012

Arrogant and condescending

February 17th, 2012

Would never go back!

dr. cantley prescribed a drug (Tapozole) for what he diagnosed as hyperthyroidism. This diagnosis was made after spending approx, 7 minutes with me on my first visit. I developed drug induced hepatitis with severe jaundice as as result. During "treatment by Cantley, I called his office to report extreme itching, dark urine, and extreme lethargy. I was told by his nurse to continuenwith the medicine and come in the next scheduled visit. Had my pharmacist not recognized the severity of my symptoms, it could have resulted in complete liver failure. My advice: seek another physician- and at the very least, get a second opinion if your treatment willminvolve meds.

August 28th, 2011

Can be abrupt and curt; does not give support

May 25th, 2011

Very unhappy with visit. Did not feel he took medical problems serious. He questioned & put down our family physician (long time physician), who referred us to endocrinologist. I felt visit was a waste of time & money. Would not recommend him nor return.

February 9th, 2011

Fantastic Endo Doctor!!!!

I have been a type 1 diabetic for over 17 years. During that time, I have had 3 endocronologist. Dr. Cantley not only listens, unlike many doctors, but he is able to articulate his thoughts clearer than any other endo I have had or spoken with. I highly recommend him! Especially for those who are more active- I was a Division I College Tennis player, and played very competitively, and received wonderful advice from Dr. Cantley during that time.

January 20th, 2011

Listens to You and Takes his time

I've been seeing Dr. Cantley for probably 4 years or more. Outstanding doctor. Appreciates an informed patient and will spend more time with you if you have intelligent questions and are truly interested in your disease. Does an excellent job of putting it in layman terms without over simplyifing. Good beside manner. Doesn't try to force a treatment on you if you are proactively trying to take care of yourself.

August 13th, 2010

Throid issue and adrenial insufficientcey

Dr. cantley is a very caring and kind Doctor. He truly is concerned about you as his patient. He always answers my questions and has a very kind bedside manner. He is at the top of the list in my book.

August 10th, 2017