The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Carson
Dr. Larry Carson, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC, with another office in Fayetteville, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Carson is affiliated with Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Carson has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...