A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Charleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Charleston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Charleston, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Charleston graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Charleston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Charleston MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Charleston practice?
- Dr. Larry Charleston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Charleston practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.