A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Chinitz is Good. Dr. Chinitz has been reviewed by 33 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Chinitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Arrythmia, PacemakerAicd, Cardiac Cath Interventional, Cardiac Cath Diagnostic, Electrophysiology, Atrial Fibril.Arrhythmia Surg, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Heart Rhythm Disorders.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinitz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chinitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chinitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Chinitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Chinitz practice?
Dr. Larry Chinitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Hampton, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Chinitz, Dr. Lawrence Chinitz, Dr. Lorenzo Chinitz, Dr. Laurence Chinitz