Learn more about Dr. Larry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cohen, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry J Cohen DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Larry Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Cardiologists.