A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cohen, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Jay Cohen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Larry Cohen has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Larry Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near , .