Learn more about Dr. Larry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cohen, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry J Cohen DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Larry Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Cardiologists.