Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Marynn Reiner on Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Larry makes every visit personal & makes you feel you are in good hands!! It surely is worth the wait time, he never rushes a patient!!

staff is sloth show details staff is sloth
Jul 11th, 2012

Hey I waited over an hour just to get a test. I was there before the cattle came in. The wait was awful I waited so long that I thought I lived there. Go see another doctor who staff will know you're there.

Rude staff and very disorganized show details Rude staff and very disorganized
Sep 29th, 2010

The staff is extremely rude and they do not seem to care about the patients. Answers are always curt and short. Dr. Cohen seemed to be frustrated personally. He is very experienced and good at diagnosis.

cardiologist show details cardiologist
by Citysearch User on Feb 22nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Very pleased with Dr Cohen, my heart doctor. In 1997 I was reffered to him and have been going to him ever since.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great practice show details Great practice
by Susan M. on Mar 1st, 2008

I have been a patient for almost 20 years and feel valued as such. I have never had many or unnecessary tests and everything has always seemed reasonable. The staff has always been efficient. Sometimes phone calls are not returned quickly, or personally, but I don't think a doctor can answer every call that comes in. And I have never felt rushed.