A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Conrad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Paul Conrad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Larry Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Conrad practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.