Dr. Larry Conrad Is this you?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 20th, 2010

Sinus Issues Solved

I had horrible sinus infection issues. Dr. Conrad event had to take out some polyps. My surguries for polyps were every uneventful thanks to Conrad and afterwards, he worked with me very dilgently to make sure I would not have to have surgery again. That was 7 years ago and he has effectively got my sinus issues under control. He is a doctor I trust, someone I feel is very interested in my well being, and a genuine person as well as a very skilled physician. If you need an ENT, he's your man. He works to get you to the point that you don't need him anymore. He sure did that for me.

November 20th, 2014