A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cordell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cordell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cordell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cordell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Research Belton Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Donald Cordell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Cordell practice?
- Dr. Larry Cordell has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Cordell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.