A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cordell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cordell is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cordell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cordell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Research Belton Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Donald Cordell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Cordell practice?
- Dr. Larry Cordell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Cordell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Orthopedic Surgeons.