A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culpepper
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Culpepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Culpepper, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Culpepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Culpepper MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Culpepper practice?
- Dr. Larry Culpepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Culpepper practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.