A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culpepper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Culpepper, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Culpepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Culpepper MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Culpepper practice?
- Dr. Larry Culpepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Culpepper practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.