A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Culpepper, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Culpepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culpepper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans