A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cunningham is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lyonal Cunningham DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Larry Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Cunningham practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons and Lexington Dentists.