Too hurried show details Too hurried
Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Cutler seems very competent but appears to be in a big hurry to get the conversation over with and not very willing to discuss pros and cons of different treatment options. He seemed like he couldn't wait to end the appointment. I feel he has very poor patient-communication skills.

Excellence of Dr. Cutler show details Excellence of Dr. Cutler
May 24th, 2012

I had a kidney stone removed by a hospital operation some years ago, and I have recently seen him for another problem. He was on top of it immediately, attentive and moved to action, including calling me the next day to find out if I had gotten certain information he needed. I can't imagine patients not liking his caring and his professionalism.

Poor Customer Service! show details Poor Customer Service!
by Christopher Powell on Oct 15th, 2010

After waiting 2 months for an appointment (which was no problem for me, as this was a regular check-up) I arrived 10 minutes late after being stuck in early morning traffic to be told I must reschedule. Dr. Cutler has been my urologist for 5 years, he seems like a good guy and doctor, but apparently he has too much business, as his office staff could have cared less. A specialist office should not treat you like cattle to be moved in and out. From my perspective we are the customer, and should be given some consideration in these situations. At this doctor's office customer service is dead.